Fast, accurate counting requires fast, accurate feeding; regardless of the level of parts in the vibratory feeder bowl or product weight variations. To compensate for these variations, the amplitude of the DAC-1000 bowl vibration is constantly electronically monitored and automatically adjusted. There's no need to change bowl drive control settings during operation to maintain smooth, fast delivery. Manual Included.
Features of the DAC-1000™:
- Highly efficient item detection and automatic release.
- Infrared optical field detector accurately counts the fast-moving parts.
- Highly efficient "smart-eye" detects individual parts regardless of size, shape, or material scrap.
- Detection is possible through the use of an adjustable rotary dial that works in conjunction with the smart-eye.
- Counted parts drop into a discharge accumulator and are automatically released into the Autobag funnel when the desired batch is reached.