Loveshaw LITTLE DAVID® LD-7 Uniform Top/Bottom Taper
w/ 2" Tape Heads Price: $2495Reconditioned (new belts, knives, etc) -- 30 Day Warranty
Top and bottom case taper with a small footprint for sealing large runs of uniform cases, or for those applications that require infrequent case size changes.
· Compact Design
· Single mast design for safety and bottom tape cartridge accessibility.
· Instantly removable and interchangeable top and bottom cartridges.
· Self-centering, interlocking side rails.
· 2" x 4" heavy duty mast with flat constant tension spring and metal roller bearings in the counter balanced upper head provides quick and easy height changes.
· Bottom belt drive for maximum simplicity, safety and performance.
· Self-centering and self-tensioning drive belts.
· Tape tension can be easily adjusted.
· Patented finger plate design ensures positive tape feed.
· Specially designed knife guards for maximum safety.
· Leg extensions allow easy height adjustment from 22" to 30".
· Heavy duty tape cartridge with easy side threading accessibility.
· Tip-up Feature for top head to allow for rethreading of tape without removing top cartridge.
· Modular construction permits quick replacement of parts.
· Made in the USA.
115 volts, single phase, 60 cycles
Continuous belt drive: 80 feet per minute (24m) Production rate depends on box size and operator dexterity
196.5 lbs. (89 kg), uncrated
Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
width: 1 1/2" (38mm) to 2" (51mm)
Roll size: up to 15" (381mm) diameter
Length: 4 1/2" (114mm) to infinite max.
Width: 4 1/2" (114mm) to 22" (558mm)
Height: 4 1/2" (114mm) to 24" (609mm)