Fast and Versatile .....
The Model 2111 Air-Blow applicator applies labels accurately at speeds up to 1,250" (3,175 cm) of web per minute with optional stepper drive. Reliable operation is insured by utilizing a menu driven microprocessor which permits repeatable settings and constant monitoring. With the 2111, double labeling or unlabeled product due to missing labels on the roll are eliminated with peel tip sensing which further assures the accurate placement of labels on your products.
- Microprocessor controlled with repeatable settings and constant monitoring ensures reliable operation.
- Applies labels to the tops, sides, or bottoms of products for added versatility.
- Includes adjustable T-Stand w/ casters for ease of positioning over product conveyor
Standard Label Dimensions:
- Max: 4" x 5.5" (102 mm x 140 mm)
- Min: .75" x .75" (19 mm x 19 mm)
- Up to 1,250" (3,175 cm) of web per minute (standard)
- Up to 1,600" (4,080 cm) of web per minute with powered unwind
Label Placement Accuracy: